Hellllloooooooo everyone!!!! I hope you all are having an incredible week so far! I am here to talk to you all about a new beauty subscription box that I’ve recently discovered called the Allure Beauty Box! I discovered this via Snapchat because one of my favorite beauty bloggers, Jaclyn Hill, was talking about it on her Snapchat story. For those of you who don’t know, she is the inspiration behind the December Beauty Box and all of the items in this box were hand-picked to be featured by her! I really like following Jaclyn’s social media channels and when I heard that this box featured some of her favorite beauty items, I had to get one for myself and test it out! Also, for those of you who don’t know, Allure magazine has a monthly beauty subscription box that features 5-6 beauty samples for just $15! And also for a limited time, you can score your first box for just $10! Believe me y’all, I have subscribed to beauty boxes in the past and wasn’t really too impressed with them but I am loving the products that I received in this box and I’m so excited to share them with you all today! So let’s get started shall we?!?
So in Allure’s December Box, you will receive the following products in the box:
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer-Ok, so I am so excited to use this in my daily makeup routine starting tomorrow! I’ve used a lot of different primers that claim that they are great for oily/combination skin (which is the skin type that I am) and I haven’t really seen too many results. What I mean by this is that I constantly use blot sheets throughout the day to keep my skin from being oily. The Hourglass primer is supposed to be really good for those who have oily/combo skin because it keeps those oils at bay. I will definitely be using it and keeping you all updated!
- the Morphe Pro M433 Firm Blending Fluff Brush-YAYAYAYYYY!!!! I was so excited to receive this blending brush in my box because one of the things I really want to start doing in 2018 is experimenting more with makeup and this will be a perfect brush to blend and apply eyeshadow colors! This brush is made with goat hairs which I’ve heard are gentle on the skin, which makes them great for applying makeup with!
- Dior Diorshow Mascara-This mascara is yet another beauty product from the Box that I am beyond excited to try! I don’t know about you ladies, but I am a mascara junkie to a tee! I love trying new mascaras and I’ve heard amazing things about the Diorshow mascara! Plus, it’s a mascara that Jaclyn Hill loves as well and her lashes are perfect! The brush bristles are large, which I like a lot because large mascara brushes allow me to apply my mascara more evenly and without clumps.
- Oribe Matte Waves Texture Lotion-In regards to this Texture lotion, I am pretty excited to get this tested ASAP! Oribe is one of the biggest hair brands(they also have an amazing texture hair spray that gives your hair a lot of volume and body too!) and their hair products smell out of this world amazing!
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Champagne Pop-Y’all this highlighter is poppin’!!!!!! Trust me when I say, the pigment is out of this world! I think that it’s going to look so pretty on my skin because I have a darker skin tone and it will really pop!
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser-I was so excited to get this in the box as well!! I have this product featured on the homepage of the blog and it’s a cleanser that I’ve been using for about a year or so now! It removes any trace of left over makeup as well as hydrates your skin without any harsh residue.
All righty my friends, that is all from yours truly today! What are some subscription boxes that you all either tried or are currently subscribed to?? I am always looking for new boxes to try, especially ones that are beauty related! So please don’t hesitate to reach out to me via a comment on here or on Instagram! I would love to know! I wish you all a fabulous rest of your week loves! KISSES!!
****This post is NOT sponsored in any way****
****The opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own****